Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Charlottes


Strawberry Charlotte






"I see what you are feeling," replied Charlotte, "you must be surprised, very much surprised,- so lately as Mr Collins was wishing to marry you. But when you have had time to think it all over, I hope you will be satisfied with what I have done. I am not romantic, you know. I never was. I ask only a comfortable home; and considering Mr Collins's character, connections, and situation in life, I am convinced that my chance of happiness with him is as fair as most people can boast on entering the marriage state."

Pride And Prejudice - Jane Austen (1813)


Chocolate & Pear Charlotte




    Mango Charlotte made by Desperate housewif in Holland    http://desperatehousewifeinholland.blogspot.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment