Friday, August 19, 2011

Rose & Raspberry macaron or Violette & Cassis macaron...

   

Recently I have invited few friends over for dinner & I can't think of what to serve for dessert. Since they are macaron lovers so with a little imagination I have decided to make Macarons for dessert. But not the usual small macarons , something that looks like a dessert. Rushing into my garden looking for inspirations from some ripe seasonal fruits. And look what I found.....


 


Since it's a dessert , I have filled them with Chantilly cream & the fruits puree



Jane's corner

"Come, Darcy," said he, "I must have you dance. I hate to see you standing about by yourself in this stupid manner. You had much better dance."
"I certainly shall not. You know how I detest it, unless I am particularly acquainted with my partner. At such an assembly as this , it would be insupportable. Your sister are engaged, and there is not another woman in the room, whom it would not be a punishment to me to stand up with."
"I would not be so fastidious as you are," cried Bingley, "for a kingdom! Upon my honour, I never met with so many pleasant girls in my life, as I have this evening; and there are several of them you seem uncommonly pretty."
"You are dancing with the only handsome girl in the room," said Mr Darcy, looking at the eldest Miss Bennet.


 Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen ( 1813)




 


 


Violette & Cassis Macaron







2 comments:

  1. Thanks, macaron & fruits really makes a good combination, I must say. It's taste fresh & not too sweet.

    ReplyDelete