Monday, August 1, 2011

Strawberry Mousse






"Oh!" cried Anne eagerly, I hope I do justice to all that is felt by you, and by those who resemble you. God forbid that I should undervalue the warm and faithful feelings of any fellow- creatures!
I should deserve utter contempt if I dared to suppose that true attachment and constancy were known only by woman. No, I believe you capable of everything great and good in your married lives. I believe you equal to every important exertion, and to every domestic forbearance, so long as you have an object. I mean while the woman you love lives, and for you. All the privilege I claim for my own sex  is that of loving longest, when existence or when hope is gone."


Persuasion - Jane Austen (1818)


  Roses from my garden





No comments:

Post a Comment