Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lavender Crème Brûlée



I was never  a big fan of lavender but the only recipe that I will use it is when I'm doing my Lavender Crème Brûlée. Most of the recipes will add essence or infusion of lavender but for my recipe I just add a sprig of lavender. Just to have a little taste of it it's more than enough without tasting like soap.





"My dear Fanny, you feel these things a great deal too much. I am most happy that you like the chain, and that it should be here in time for tomorrow:  but your thanks are far beyond the occasion. Believe me, I have no pleasure in the world superior to that of contributing to yours. No, I can safely say, I have no pleasure so complete, so unalloyed.  It is without a drawback."


Mansfield Park - Jane Austen ( 1814)



 






4 comments:

  1. amazing !! Love creme brulée and this look delicious, love all your posts, beauty pics!! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love creme brulee and the next time I make it, I will have to add some lavendar. Your photo is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. Do try adding some dry lavender in your créme brûlée & let me know if you like it. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete