Friday, September 30, 2011

Pink Raspberry & Geranium Cheesecake












Jane's corner

Lucy here looked up; but Elinor was careful in guarding her countenance from every expression that could give her words a suspicious tendency.
"Edward's love for me," said Lucy, "has been pretty well put to the rest, by our long, very long absence since we were first engaged, and it has stood the trial so well, that I should be unpardonable to doubt it now. I can safely say that he has never gave me one moment's alarm on that account from the first."
Elinor hardly knew whether to smile or sigh at this assertion.

Sense & Sensibility - Jane Austen (1811)







 Dahlias from my garden.







8 comments:

  1. This looks delicious!! I love your garden. I can't even imagine having a raspberry harvest like that. Your geraniums are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you hand written your recipes! The flowers are so colorful and beautiful and so is the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you Mary . I luv gardening besides baking. It is an incredible year for our raspberries harvesting. We never had soo many before. Thanks again for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Quay Po for everything especially becoming my follower. It means alot to me. I hope you can read my handwritting. I'm cooking your mom's YTF tomorrow. I'm all excited already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to let you a commnet yesterday but I cannot, google fail again! but Im happy to coment today, this look amazing and delicious like all you make!! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for dropping by & I'm happy to hear from you agian. Sorry for the technical failure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping by & your nice words. have a lovely day! =)

      Delete