Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pear & Chocolate Tart - Tarte chocolatée aux poires



It is well known  that granny recipes are always the best and most of them are really delicious, for example this Pear and Chocolate Tart. It is an amazing classic recipe and it's really easy to make. You can use any chocolate for this recipe but I prefer pears with dark chocolate. The dark chocolate brings out the natural flavour of the pear.



Jane's corner

"I have not a fault to find with her person," he replied. "I think her all you describe. I love to look at her; and I will add this praise, that I do not think her personally vain. Considering how very handsome she is, she appears to be little occupied with it, her vanity lies another way. Mrs Weston, I am not to be talked out of my dislike of her intimacy with Harriet Smith, or my dread of it's doing them both harm.
"And I, Mr. Knightley, am equally stout in my confidence of it's not doing them any harm. With all dear Emma's little faults, she is an excellent creature. Where shall we see a better daughter, or a kinder sister, or a truer friend? No, no; she has qualities which may be trusted; she will never lead any one really wrong; she will make no lasting blunder; where Emma errs once, she is in the right a hundred times"

Emma - Jane Austen (1816)





10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always. I've just bought a lot of pears but still haven't decided what to bake with them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of pears and chocolate dear, is delicious and yours look georgeous and delicious!I was thinking in make one of your recipes and post in my blog with your likn of course, your work is amazaing, I have toi choose what recipe! I love all! you are a master! xxgloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not think of combining pear and chocolate. Got to try making this tart. Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks by the recipe look delicious! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are OK dear I miss your recipes, but hope all is OK! xxgloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gloria. I'm glad that you wanted to try my recipes. Do let me know wether you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Quay Po Cooks. Pear & chocolates are great combination. Do try this recipe & let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again for your concern Gloria. I was abit busy cleaning my garden. Lot's of work to be done before winter.

    Merci Desperate Housewife in Holland :)

    ReplyDelete