Tuesday, December 13, 2011

White Chocolate & Coconut Truffles



Every year I would make truffles as Christmas gifts for my chocolate  lover friends. This year I wanted to try white chocolate truffles with  some shredded coconut and why not added some hazelnuts . Surprisingly it turn out quite good even though I'm not a huge fan of  white chocolate. I really hope that my friends will like it too. Keeping my finger cross.



Jane's corner

Catherine's silent appeal to her friend, meanwhile, was entirely thrown away, for Mrs Allen, not being at all in the habit of conveying any expression herself by a look, was not aware of its being ever intended by anybody else, and Catherine, whose desire of seeing Miss Tilney again could at that moment bear a short delay in favour of a drive, and who thought there could be no impropriety in her going with Mr Thorpe, as Isabella was going at the same time with James, was therefore obliged to speak plainer. "Well, ma'am, what do you say to it? Can you spare me for an hour or two? Shall I go?"

Nothanger Abbey - Jane Austen (1818)









4 comments:

  1. These look delicious! They do have some wonderful flavor ingredients to. I will be saving this recipe, but I wanted to make sure about the coconut-sweetened or unsweetened?
    I am sure these were all gobbled up, I know they would not last long around here! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Gloria. You 're soo sweet :)

    Thank Tina for dropping by. I used unsweetened coconut for this recipe. You are right, they don't even last 10 minites on the table. Have a nice day to U too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. have been wandering around your blog and found this here, looks so so yummy. Very dangerous! will have to make some for Easter, and will of course have to test them first...
    thanks for your beautiful recipes and gorgeous pictures!
    lots of love
    jutta

    ReplyDelete