Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I’m so honored



I’m so overjoyed that I was nominated with 5 awards from few amazing bloggers! It’s always an honor for me to be nominated & really do appreciate all the encouraging supports . Firstly many thanks to Soni of Soni’s Food for Thought & Neshanne of Oishi Treats for nominating me The Kreativ Blogger Award.


Thank you so much Resh from Daily Cuppa & Anuja of Simple Baking for nominating me The  Versatile Blogger Award.





 
Thanks again Soni of Soni’s Food For Thoughts for nominating me the Happy Blogger Award. No words can express how happy I am!



And another amazing surprise was my Mango Cheesecake was nominated for the Feast To The Eyes Award from Resh of Daily Cuppa on the Say Cheese Blog event. Merci for this awesome award, dear Resh! 




Thank you again Soni of Food For Thought, Resh of Daily Cuppa, Neshanne of Oishi Treats & Anuja of Simple Baking for the Sunshine Award that truly brightens up my day.
For this award I have to answer some questions before passing them to other blogger. So here we go…


1)      Favorite color – Pink / Mauve
2)      Favorite Animal – Bunny
3)      Favorite number – 2
4)      Favorite non alcoholic drink – Smoothie
5)      Facebook or Twitter – Facebook
6)      My passion – DIY, reading but recently is more to baking
7)      Prefer giving or receiving presents – Both
8)      Favorite Pattern – Ornate & Floral
9)      Favorite day of the week – Saturday because it’s baking & party day! LOL
10)  Favorite Flower – Oh my! I have so many but if I have to chose one then it’ll be the delicate Peony.

So sorry that I do not have the names of the nominees for these awards yet. But I'll be back with all the names as soon as I have it. Once again thank you so much for all your supports & all the kind encouraging words. God bless you all my dear friends.





24 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all your well deserved awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all your awards! they couldn't have gone to better person and a fabulous baker. I love all the delectable desserts you post through the week, can never stop drooling over all your lovely recipes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghee! Thanks Neshanne for your encouraging words & also for the awards that you've nominated me! Glad that you like my bakes & space! Happy that we share awesome recipes together & I had great time trying your delicious recipes too! Looking forward for your innovative recipes to come! Have a lovely day, dear Neshanne! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kit. I wanted to take a look at your blog after you visited mine - Step by Step in the Kitchen - and so kindly commented on my Veggie Cheese Rollups. I looked at your cake decorated with the pansies. It's lovely! You did an excellent job of frosting the cake. Don't be too hard on yourself. And congratulations on all these wonderful awards. I'm sure you deserve each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot for dropping by & your kind words! Hope to see you again soon! Have a lovely day! =)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Kit! You deserved all those awards and more, your have a beautiful blog and wonderful yummies, your mango cheesecake have me craving for some right now!!! Looks so delicious!!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations dear on all these superb awards!!! It's a pleasure knowing you through your blog. You are a very talented baker and even though I have known you from past couple of months only, I KNOW you are a wonderful person with beautiful spirit :D.
    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lovely! Congratulations dear Kit!!! You so deserve it!
    hugs to you
    jutta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kit, congratulation !!! The awards suits you well... LOL . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Kit on all the awards!!!Very well deserved my friend :)You have a lovely blog with beautiful recipes and pics and its a pleasure to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations - what a lot of awards. Love that cheesecake though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the awards! Thoroughly deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! So many awards! The scenario is like a mega-hit movie that has won multi-awards, hahaha! Happy Mother's Day! You deserve a good treat on this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your awards, you deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Kit!! What a magnificent array of awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. heartiest congratulations..;) your blog deserves this & many more..:)

    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't think of anyone more deserving of these awards. You have a great blog and I always enjoy the time I spend here. It seems others feel the same way I do. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kit, wah..... congratulation to you. So many awards wor....guess you need a truck to bring back the awards to your lovely home here.
    Like winning academy awards ley.... but you truly deserve it, my dear.

    A big cyber hugs to you. LUV u babe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. yeay! congrats! i'm so happy for you and more to come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much everyone for your encouraging kind words that really make my day. Thanks again for your supports & hope to share more recipes with you all. Wish you all a lovely weekend; =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on these awards! That mango cheesecake is truly a feast to the eyes!! today is saturday, happy baking!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, what a stunning picture! The recipe is equally mouth-watering. Shall try this recipe: saving this for the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow...what a delicious pie....looks gorgeous !!!!

    ReplyDelete