Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pumpkin Chip Muffins






I’m a huge fan of pumpkin & have been hunting (LOL)  for all kinds of pumpkin recipes since last summer. Joyce of Kitchen Flavours has the most amazing collection of pumpkin recipes .  They’re so many that I don’t even know where to begin with . Joyce & me are baking buddies since I joined  THB ( The Home Bakers) . I just love her blog full with delicious recipes  that I personally have tried many of them especially savoury dishes .  Well, I have to confess that I sometime hopped over her blog to get some meal planning ideas for the week .  LOL  Just to mention a couple of  mouth watering dishes such as  Chicken With Hoisin SaucePork &WithBlack Eyed Pea Chilli are to die for !   Delicious recipes that my family love & ask for more !  Do hop over to Joyce & enjoy !  She has recommended me this yummy pumpkin chip recipe coz my sons are quite picky when it comes to pumpkin .  And she was right that these muffins are absolutely delicious & very addictive I must say .   I can’t seem to stop  eating  them one after another ! My sons love it very much & since,  they have baked these muffins more than 4 times already . Yup, that’s how much we LOVE these addictive pumpkin chip muffins .  Thanks Joyce for this awesome choice . Do hop over to Joyce for the full recipe HERE



This lovely serving plate was  given to me by my sister (Desperate Housewife In Holland ). She has made this specially for my birthday . Thank you dear sister for this lovely gift. For more of her ceramic works , click HERE




Jane Austen moment in Persuasion

Chapter  12
That he did not regard it as a desperate case, that he did not say  a few hours must end it,
was at first felt, beyond the hope of most; and the ecstasy of such a reprieve, the rejoicing, deep and silent, after a few fervent ejaculations of gratitude to Heaven had been offered,
may be conceived.

The tone, the look, with which "Thank God!" was uttered by Captain Wentworth, Anne was sure could never be forgotten by her; nor the sight of him afterwards, as he sat near a table, leaning over it with folded arms and face concealed, as if overpowered by the various feelings of his soul, and trying by prayer and reflection to calm them.Louisa's limbs had escaped.  There was no injury but to the head.





20 comments:

  1. Oo laalaa..I've seen so many pumpkin recipes too especially now with Christmas approaching. I've never cooked pumpkin in my life. Looking at this muffins, I shall try this soon. I do agree that Joyce do have many many delicious recipes. Your muffins looks soft and compact. Love to have this with a cup of hot black coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do give it a try & I assure you that you'll be amazed! Before I stared blogging, I've never cook or bake pumpkin before . Now I'm totally in LOVE with it! LOL

      Delete
  2. Hi Kit,
    Pai-seh-leh! hahahaha! Saying all the nice things!! Now my head is as big as a pumpkin! Hahahaha! I'm glad to be able to share! Guess what, I've just had the Chicken with Hoisin Sauce for dinner today, had to harvest my bunches of spring onions! Wow, you made the pumpkin muffins 4 times already? It makes me happy that another family out there is enjoying it as well! Yes, the muffins are rather addictive! I'm planning to make them next Tuesday for my ex-nanny.
    Your birthday? Did I miss a post on your birthday? If I did, Happy Belated Birthday!
    The ceramic plate looks really elegant, you have one talented sister, will drop by your sis to say hi!
    Thanks Kit, for trying out some of the recipes, I'm glad that your family have enjoyed them! Have a great and delicious week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... no need to paiseh lah! I'm just telling the truth & we truly enjoy all your recipes ! Glad to know & bake along with you. Really had fun ! Oh! my birthday post will be up Friday I hope. I'm drafting it in my car sometimes! LOL So stay tune for my next post ya! Have a wonderful week to you too! HUGS =)

      Delete
  3. Hi Kit, woooooow... lovely muffin. Look really delicious and love the combo of chips and pumpkin.

    As usual your photos and flowers are beautiful, love the presentation too. Wish I can join you for coffee and munch muffin same time talk about leng chais, hahahaha

    Have a lovely week ahead,with lots of love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... thanks Amelia for your kind words! Come & hang out with me lah! I'm always free when it comes to talking about leng chaiS! I'm all yours! LOL BTW long time didn't see any leng chai in your blog woh!! Wink-wink hahahahahahaha

      Delete
  4. look yummy and beautiful Kit!!Love them :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. i must try this Kit, looks lovely
    Joyce's choice I always like LOL
    btw, i love Moonlight song too - very much
    i've added in my playlist too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge fan of pumpkins ;-)These muffins look to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kit , Joyce's recipes are a must try :D These pumpkin muffins look yummy ! Lovely the combination as well ! Will visit your desperate :D sister's site now ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm, I am not a huge fan for pumpkin thou... But i must admit these pumpkin cupcakes look awfully fantastic... and e nice pictures u r taken them with... wat more can i ask for nw??? :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too - I love pumpkins. These cuppies look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too, I love pumpkin! Yesterday my friend gave me a small pumpkin which I'm going to use it for my photography purpose, hahaha! This is a great combination. Love the golden leaf there! Autumn must create a beautiful scenery in your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE PUMPKIN! be it in savoury or in sweet. these muffisn sound perfect for breakfast, or an afternoon tea time treat. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful beautiful everything is beautiful!!! Paiseh? me no way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! Drool! I think I can smell them coming through the screen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pumpkin with chocolate, sounds like heaven to me. They really looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds amazing choc and punmkin yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kit,
    I love pumpkin too. My Fil(father in law) just harvest his big pumpkin yesterday.
    Your pumpkin chip muffin look so yummy. I would like to join you and Amelia for tea..LOL
    Happy Birthday to YOu..hug... hugs..
    mui..^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. im a pumpkin fan too......from just recently!so will def give ur muffins a try! look delish:)

    ReplyDelete