Raspberry & Chocolate Entremet
Ingredients serves 6
For Speculous base
120g speculous biscuits
40g butter - melted
For chocolate cream mousse
250 ml milk
2 egg yolks
60g powered sugar
2 sheets gelatine- soaked with cold water
100g dark chocolate – in small pieces
125 ml liquid cream
For raspberry cream mousse
250g raspberry + 100g
70g powdered sugar
70 ml liquid cream
75g cottage cheese
2 sheets gelatine- soaked in cold water
20ml hot water
20g shaved white chocolate
100g dark chocolate – melted ( for filigree heart )
1) For Speculous base: Preheat oven to 180°C Grease mini cake rings on baking paper.
2) Put speculous biscuits in a food plactic bag & crush till crumbs by using a roiling pin. Combine crumbs & melted butter in a bowl till well coated. Spread & press down evenly the crumbs mixture to prepared cake ring . Bake for 5 to 10 mins. Let to cool.
3) For chocolate cream filling: Beat sugar & egg yolks till creamy. Bring to the milk to boil . WHISK in egg mixture till the cream thicken BUT do not bring it to a boil. Pour this cream mixture into chocolate pieces & stir till all combined. Add in gelatine sheets & mix well. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Whisk liquid cream till stiff peaks & fold it in chocolate cream mixture till well combined. Spread cream filling on top of spaculous base & smooth with spatula.
4) For raspberry mousse cream : Dissolve gelatine with 20 ml hot water & stir well . In a sauce pan bring to a boil raspberries on low heat for 3 minutes. Remove from heat & drain to remove as much raspberry seeds as possible . Whisk liquid cream till stiff peaks . Add in cottage cheese with sugar & mix well . Add in raspberry juice & gelatine mixture . Stir well .
5) Place raspberries on & along the side of the chocolate cream mouse . Gradually spread cream filling on top of raspberries & chocolate cream & smooth with spatula. Place I refrigerator for at least 4 hours . Topped with shaved white chocolate.
Photo courtesy of my sister (Desperate Housewife In Holland ) for taking this lovely picture of me kneading the dough - Made With LOVE! LOL
This is my 2nd bread without bread machine . Really enjoy kneading the dough .
My sister & me have even collaborated a bread ( rustic pain) – The Porcupine Pain. Well, I just made the pain & my sister did all the deco. For recipe or on how to make this Porcupine pain , HERE
Photo courtesy of Desperate Housewife In Holland
Wish you all a lovely day