Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Chocolate – Almond Rice Krispie Easter Bunnies






An easy Easter treat that only requires  3 ingredients , now how awesome is that , huh !  Just melt the chocolate & add in any cereal of your choice with some chopped almonds. Well, I do not have any bunny moulds so I just used this Mark & Spencer’s candy cases to make this goodies .




 I  made them in  2 small batches as the chocolate tends to harden real fast . Another way of making this treat is by using a food plastic bag ,  I ‘tried’ making them into egg shape . Free hand so to speak  & they turned out not that bad . So do use  plastic egg moulds if you have , makes everything easier  .  LOL 


Linking this post to Cook Your Books #11 organized by Joyce from Kitchen Flavours




Chocolate – Almond  Rice Krispie Easter Bunnies

Ingredients:
300g dark or milk chocolate
75g rice krisp or cereal of your choice
50g chopped almonds

Method: 

1)      Melt chocolate in bain-marie / double boiler . Stir well 

2)      Remove from boiler & fold in rice krisp & chopped almond . Mix well till combined . 

3)      Spoon in greased or lined mould (of your choice) , press well into mould & chill them for at least 1 hour .






6 comments:

  1. Hi Kit,
    Oh my! These are the cutest choco rice crispies! A wonderful idea for Easter! Would be a hit with the kids!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how beautiful! Such a wonderful idea. And so easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kit! These are so easy to make and better still, so nice to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, lovely alternative to a krispie nest! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea! I wonder if I have any cornflakes left... I wanna try this with my kids!

    ReplyDelete